You've decided that it's time to purchase your dream home. Buying a home is an exciting event in your life.
I’ve created Your Home Buyer’s Guide to help you to be completely prepared for the home buying process right from the start. It’s concise and covers lots of details. I hope you’ll take the time to read it and keep it for future reference.
As Your Agent I’ll represent you by:
- Listening to you when you describe the home you want and need,
- Searching for the homes that best match your requirements,
- Giving you the time to visit enough homes so that you can make a good decision when you find the right one,
- Connecting you with other experienced professional (e.g. lenders, contractors, etc.),
- Assisting you in making an appropriate offer,
- Assisting you with negotiation keeping your interests in mind,
- Thinking creatively when assisting you so that you have the best chance to have your offer accepted,
- Helping to close the deal for you,
- Assisting with inspections and providing other needed advice through and after closing.
Your Home Buyer's Guide
Whether you're a first time home buyer or you've got lots of experience, there's something new in Your Home Buyer's Guide for everyone.